Saturday, February 27, 2010

but what I wouldn't give to have one more chance tonight


The problem with silly movies all about love... is they make you miss what you don't have, and don't really want.
or at least what you tell your self you don't want... because let's be honest, we all want love.

I saw some sappy love movie tonight. It was funny and I laughed. After it I felt totally fine. I was apathetic towards love and just happy to be at the movie with friends.
Kevin looked at me, "well, the problem with romance movies is now we all will cry our selves to sleep knowing we will never have that..."
...

wonderful.
Just what i wanted to hear.

But then, I thought about it. You know what... I AM NOT DEPRESSED! I feel like I should be or something.. BUT I AM NOT!
Life is so much more then crying over who wants me and who doesn't.
Life is about me and the Lord. As long as I live my life doing what makes him happy and me happy... well It will all work out in the end.
I am not even worried.
and I am loving my life. All my moments of being what I am, and being able to discover who I am.
Because I am a pretty awesome person, and its sad It has taken me twenty one years to finally believe that.

2 comments:

  1. I don't cry myself to sleep after romance movies. Silly Kevin. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I love that you comment. the end

    ReplyDelete