Saturday, May 14, 2011

Pressure

There are days that I feel so overwhelmed. I feel as if I am about to sink ... as if I am going to just wash away. It is so hard pleasing everyone... watching what I say, making sure not to offend anyone. It is so hard to go around living life. I feel so alone at times. I am so grateful to Eric. I don't know what I would do without him.
I am trying so hard everyday. I know that the Lord loves me. He is helping me through life and despite the hard times and the many tears I shed I know that each day is a new chance to be the best I can be.
I make mistakes. I wish I could erase them. But all I can do is fix it.
I am so stressed, I feel alone and that I have to face everything by myself... but I know that things are ok... and even though i don't think I deserve it... I am so happy to have Eric and his love.

No comments:

Post a Comment